Wednesday, 2 April 2008

First Edit of Promotional Video Complete!!

All of the hard work; hours spent in conversations over the phone, planning, filming, and editing has finally seemed worth it, as now the first edit of the promotional video is complete.

With help from my good friends at 13th Hour Band I was allowed to listen to their music catalogue and if there was anything that would work well in the project I was able to use it. So a small piece of music is used in the background for each topic header used in the video.

With the finalised first edit, it now means that I can place the promotional video onto a DVD and send it via post to my project tutor for some essential feedback, so possible changes and enhancements can be made.

Unfortunately as to the agreement, as some of the footage and interviews are not permitted to be shown in the public domain (and the fact the video is over 3.7gb) the video will not be posted on this online journal.

No comments: