After making very good progress by completing the first edit of the promotional video, the next logical step was to place the completed edit onto a DVD...
...However only minutes later after searching the house (quietly I must add) for a DVD writer, it occurred to me that there is not actually one here in the house! There is one which is used a lot but that is on the PC up north at university.
Considering feedback for the edit is needed ASAP, truth be told I do not know what to do! Basically the early hours of tomorrow morning will be involving ringing around contacts I know, asking to pull in a big favour, will it work...I doubt it, however there is no other way of moving on with this project without this taking place...so here's hoping!
Wednesday, 2 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment