This morning the client project was finally handed in, after final completion and review yesterday.
Despite being due an extension on the project; due to the tutor of the project being unavailable for feedback until only hours before the hand in deadline and with being handed equipment that did not work at a crucial stage of the process, the extension was opprobriously declined.
The client project is now completed, along with a completed evaluation in the form of an essay for both the short client project, and this live client project, which will be posted on this journal over the next couple of days.
Over the coming weeks I will have a chance to reflect on this project and evaluation my development as a multimedia practitioner, along with how I produced with the in accordance to my original working schedule, and how I documented the production process throughout the project.
Monday, 14 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment