Wednesday, 2 April 2008

Disaster Resolved

Earlier this morning, I had a very strong element of luck.

Speaking to the owner of Save Dave Clothing who is a very good friend of mine replied to my SOS call and offered to create the needed data disk DVD on my behalf! Feel delighted, I handed over the external hard drive with the .avi file of the promotional video on, and he proceeded to create the DVD for me and hand it back to me an hour later.

The DVD then was straight away taken down to the post office, weighed and sent to my tutor. Now he has the only copy of the first edit of the promotional video, I will hopefully be receiving confirmation that the DVD has been received and feedback about the video, which I can take on board and potentially look to make changes to the video.

No comments: