This morning saw the final piece of assessed work for PRP being completed.
The presentation was an overall explanation of the research document and artefacts created, the conclusions that were reached and how those conclusions were reached.
I felt that the presentation went rather well, I was able to concisely and clearly present the information that I wanted to convey, and in the same time frame which had been continuously practised.
The involvement of the two assessors of the presentation I felt to be very positive. The questions posed after the conclusion of the presentation were questions which were answered thoroughly, and some were also asked of my personal opinion on the subject matter.
The assessors made a special mention of my final slide within the presentation, which explain the errors I made through the module, the problems they then meant for me and what I had learnt from them. I felt this slide to be one of the most important parts of my presentation, as my research method for the entire module did cause me problems later of for manipulating the information I had previously gathered. This has in turn taught me a great deal about research, it's importance to any project, and has made me think twice about how I will conduct any research in the future.
Friday, 23 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment