Friday, 2 May 2008

Personal Goals

Look again at your background strengths and areas for improvement. Do any of these relate to your personal goals?
Refer to the SMART model of goal setting for tips on how to formulate goals that are achievable and give you the greatest chance of success.

You may find it useful to record your goals and ambitions under the following headings:

Travel:
I would like to travel in my lifetime to as many of the Wonders of the World as possible

Exercise/ Sport:
I would like to continue playing in as many charity football matches as possible, also would like to get a short term career in sports radio production and reporting

Language:
I would furthermore like to enhance my knowledge in foreign language, most specifically the Italian language

Creative:
I would like to continue my creative writing, and complete at least one full length script

Clubs and societies:
I will strive to continue to be a member of as many different societies that I can be, and that will aid my development

Hobbies:
I would like to play sport for many years to come, also continue my podcast series and develop the standard within them

No comments: