Tuesday, 11 March 2008

Response From BBC Sports Organisor

After contacting the BBC East Midlands Sports Organiser Mark Shardlow, this evening I received the email I had been waiting for, and I was not disappointed.

After enquiring as to whether there would be any chance of using footage from Euro 96, when the City Ground and Nottingham hosted the last major football tournament in the country and past historical sporting events in Nottingham, I had received a much greater response than I had anticipated.

Mark had very kindly compiled a DVD of 14 minutes worth of BBC footage from 1996, and other historical events, which he had compiled personally and placed on the disk, which he had left at the BBC Nottingham reception for my to collect.

I shall be collecting the DVD first thing tomorrow morning, and I would like to extend a huge thanks to Mark Shardlow.

No comments: