With anticipation in the air (which was almost as strong and the wind) I collected the DVD and walked back to my property at a more than leisurely pace.
When I returned back to my property, and watched the DVD all the way through, I was even happier. The footage on the DVD was footage that I would never had of been able to acquire, let alone find who owned the rights to use it!

I would once again like to thank Mark Shardlow for the help he has given me in this project, and I thought I would attach some shots of the variety of the footage.
A shot of one of the Euro 96 matches to be contested at the City Ground

A shot of an interview which is taking place in Market Square, which is highly decorated with Euro 96 themed events.

A shot of the biggest sporting history the city of Nottingham has had, Nottingham Forest lifting the European Cup Trophy.
No comments:
Post a Comment