This being the day after I met a contact at The Tales of Robin Hood, I decided to get back in contact with Matt just to speak to him in a little more detail about what I was in need of for my project, and to see if he was as suitable as first thought.
It turns out Matt's vast knowledge of the (his) city of Nottingham has lead to him running city tours in the near distance future, which he is calibrating with the local council. Not only is he very much suited for this job, his clear passion for the city will make others as excited about the city as he is...and the very best of luck to him on this new venture!!
The discussion also lead to me finding out he is the drummer in a local music band called the 13th hour. I was given the band's MySpace page to listen to their music, and after doing so, I was very impressed with their music, so much so that I feel some of it might well be suitable for the project.
After speaking to a fellow band member who was present with him, they agreed that if I did decide to use any of the music for my project, that there would be no problem at all, and they would be delighted if their music was used.
The music would obviously be credited, and it has been kindly offered that if music was required without the lyrics, that could be done as well for me.
Sunday, 24 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment