On Wednesday 7th March, the shooting for Holding Pattern was set to be completed. The equipment was picked up first thing in the morning, and I packed the final camera away at 23.40. One very long day, but every single shot was completed and whilst there was strict time restraint and a schedule to adhear to, all was filmed and recorded as planned.
I went out on the next morning with the microphone to do a bit of sound recording, literally sat in the park with the microphone held to the air to record some general background noise.
The biggest test of filming was in the City Ground, recording 'Bogdan' watching a football match. With constant contact with Nottingham Forest, they let me record during a reserve game, and this was done so with their allowance, so I would like to thank them.
I went out on the next morning with the microphone to do a bit of sound recording, literally sat in the park with the microphone held to the air to record some general background noise.
The biggest test of filming was in the City Ground, recording 'Bogdan' watching a football match. With constant contact with Nottingham Forest, they let me record during a reserve game, and this was done so with their allowance, so I would like to thank them.
No comments:
Post a Comment